Mach4 is a popular software program used to control CNC machines. It is known for its flexibility, ease of use, and ability to control a wide range of machine tools.
The WIXHC Mach4 CNC controller is a device that allows you to use Mach4 software to control a CNC machine. It connects to your computer via a USB interface and translates the commands from the software into signals that the CNC machine can understand and execute.
The WIXHC Mach4 CNC controller is designed to work with Mach4 software and is known for its reliability and high performance. It can be a good choice for those looking to use Mach4 to control their CNC machine.
In order to use the WIXHC Mach4 CNC controller, you will need to install Mach4 software on your computer and connect the controller to your CNC machine. You will also need to create or edit CNC programs using the software, and then load them onto the controller to be executed by the CNC machine.
XHC Mach4 USB Breakout Board 3 4 6 Axis
This is the latest generation Mach4 Cnc Controller Board, which is the fourth generation called MK3-M4. The mach4 CNC controller could work under Mach4 software. The maximum step-pulse frequency is 2000 kHz. Now MK3-M4 is stronger, more stable, and has better performance than other versions, it is the best mach4 motion controller.
1.Dual-Processors, ARM+FPGA, More processing power
2. Support all versions of Mach 4.
3. Work under Windows 32-bit operating system (not including Mac OS)
4. Support spindle speed feedback function.
5. USB jack does not need to install the driver, plug and play under all versions of Windows.
6. Full support USB hot-swappable, USB connection status monitoring at any time. Under Mach4 working state, the USB cable unplugs and then plugs in, but also the normal connection.
7. Supports 3-axis linkage.
8. Maximum step-pulse frequency is 2000 kHz and can connect servo driver and stepper driver.
9. The indicator light indicates various working statuses, such as USB connection, Mach3 connection, and so on.
10.16 input IO, 8 output IO, Supports extended I / O control.
11. Onboard isolated power supply, not needing an external power supply.
12. All IO ports are fully isolated, have strong anti-interference, stable performance.
13. Support spindle speed PWM output; support spindle pulse and direction output; support spindle speed output from 0 to 10V analog voltage.
14. Support XHC series of wireless electronic Mach4 MPG, such as WHB04B-4-M4 MPG.
15. With an aluminum shell, effectively shielding interference, stable and reliable performance
Mach3 VS Mach4
Mach4 is an upgraded version of mach3, 90% of their functions are the same, and can be used in lathes, milling machines, engraving machines, plasma cutting, and other industries
- When processing files, Mach4 optimizes the speed of output data and does not rely on FIFO to synchronize external devices
- Optimize the processing of HID, keyboard, and other input devices, and respond faster to input events
- Optimized the internal algorithm to make the work more stable
- Simplified the parameter setting, and the operation is simpler
- Mach3 is a direct mail version with complex functions, but Mach4 has multiple versions for different applications
|Comparison of advantages||Mach3 Software||Mach4 Software|
|System interface||Integrated operation interface, more concise||Complex interface|
|System Optimization||Optimized the processing of HID, keyboard, and other |
input devices, respond faster to input events, optimized internal algorithms, faster and more stable
|System settings||Simplify parameter settings||Complex parameter settings|
|Support axis number||Support up to 8 axis linkage one axis can set 5 slave axis||Support up to axes|
|System processing file running speed||Improved processing speed to make processing faster||Average processing speed|
|Interface editing||Special interface editing software and LUA script language no longer support VB script editing||Support VB script and interface editing|
|system version||Embedded version, enterprise version, normal version||1 version|