UC300 MACH3 USB 4-Axis Controller
Are you currently trying to find a top quality and-performing movement CNC controller?Properly, those UC300 Motion Controller is among the recommended movement controllers which are appropriate to perform with Mach3 software.It comes with perfect USB port assistance capable of supporting MPG as well as digital dream MPG.
Check Out: Best USB CNC Controller
The controller was created that it can be simple to connect it using a laptop or computer community and give flawless working.It is easy to create a direct connection or do so with the help of a router.This action CNC control has 3 to 6 axis with a highest result premises of 300KHz from each axis.
The controller has the principal power supply of 24 VDC where it takes more than 1A.In addition, the controller has 10 output digital port and 12 input port.Even, you can actually adapt the pace that ranges from to 10V within the spindle.With the ARM controlling chip,you can actually operate with the help of this CNC control unit.
UC300 vs NVUM
UC300 is an upgraded version of NVUM. The output frequency of each axis of UC300 is 300 KHz, while NVUM is only 200KHZ.
And UC300 provides MPG interface and Genernal interface, which is more convenient to use
The UC300 is a high-performace external motion controller for Mach3, with USB port communicated Mach 3 software,supporting standard MPG and Digital Dream MPG.The device can communicate with a connection to a control computer’s network.The network connection can be built with direct connection by USB Port.
The computer connects to the UC300 via a standard USB cable.It’s the best to shiled the communication USB cable to ignore the interferences.
The device can be used to control machine tools with stepper or servo motor with pulse and direction interface;the controller can output a maximum of 300kHz stepping frequency for each axes and can work with upto 6-axes.The Controller is 3-6 Axis for user’s options
- Motion control 3-6 Axis(X, Y, Z, A, B, C) for option, max frequency output 300 KHz/Axis;
- USB Communication with Mach 3 Software;
- Main power supply 24VDC, Current should higher than 1A;
- IO Power is 24VDC power supply input, current should higher than 1A (By the IO power supply, system already supply the power for IO ports. So no need the external power supply for IO port anymore.);
- 12 opto-isolated digital input ports, 10 opto-isolated digital output ports;
- 1 analog output port of 0-10V adjustable speed for spindle (can change to PWM output port);
- ARM motion control chip, Two Relay output;
- It is Compatible with Standard MPG and Digital Dream MPG.
UC300 CNC Controller Size
UC300 Connection Guide
UC300 CNC connection define and method
1 : USB Communication Interface to PC
2 : Stepper/Servo motor Driver connection port
3 : Spindle Control Output Port
4 : Gerneral Output Interface
5 : MPG Port
6 : Functional Switch for MPG:Standard MPG or Digital Dream MPG
7 : Serial Extend Port
8 : Input Port:Limit/Home/Probe and so on
9 : Adjustable parameter Input Port 10 : Main System and IO Power Port