Are you currently trying to find a top quality and-performing movement CNC controller?Properly, those UC300 Motion Controller is among the recommended movement controllers which are appropriate to perform with Mach3 software.It comes with perfect USB port assistance capable of supporting MPG as well as digital dream MPG.
Check Out: Best USB CNC Controller
The controller was created that it can be simple to connect it using a laptop or computer community and give flawless working.It is easy to create a direct connection or do so with the help of a router.This action CNC control has 3 to 6 axis with a highest result premises of 300KHz from each axis.
The controller has the principal power supply of 24 VDC where it takes more than 1A.In addition, the controller has 10 output digital port and 12 input port.Even, you can actually adapt the pace that ranges from to 10V within the spindle.With the ARM controlling chip,you can actually operate with the help of this CNC control unit.
UC300 vs NVUM
UC300 is an upgraded version of NVUM. The output frequency of each axis of UC300 is 300 KHz, while NVUM is only 200KHZ.
And UC300 provides MPG interface and Genernal interface, which is more convenient to use
- Motion control 3-6 Axis(X, Y, Z, A, B, C) for option, max frequency output 300 KHz/Axis;
- USB Communication with Mach 3 Software;
- Main power supply 24VDC, Current should higher than 1A;
- IO Power is 24VDC power supply input, current should higher than 1A (By the IO power supply, system already supply the power for IO ports. So no need the external power supply for IO port anymore.);
- 12 opto-isolated digital input ports, 10 opto-isolated digital output ports;
- 1 analog output port of 0-10V adjustable speed for spindle (can change to PWM output port);
- ARM motion control chip, Two Relay output;
- It is Compatible with Standard MPG and Digital Dream MPG.