UC300 MACH3 USB 4-Axis CNC Controller
Are you currently trying to find a top-quality and-performing movement CNC controller? Properly, those UC300 CNC Motion Controller is among the recommended movement controllers which are appropriate to perform with Mach3 software. The CNC controller mach3 comes with perfect USB port assistance capable of supporting MPG as well as digital dream MPG.
Check Out: Best USB CNC Controller
The CNC controller board was created so that it can be simple to connect it using a laptop or computer community and give flawless working. It is easy to create a direct connection or do so with the help of a router. This action CNC control has 3 to 6 axis with the highest result premises of 300KHz from each axis.
The CNC controller kit has a principal power supply of 24 VDC which it takes more than 1A.In addition, the controller has 10 digital output port and 12 input ports. Even, you can adapt the pace that ranges from 10V within the spindle. With the ARM controlling chip, you can operate with the help of this CNC control unit.
UC300 vs NVUM
UC300 CNC controller board is an upgraded version of NVUM. The output frequency of each axis of UC300 is 300 kHz, while NVUM is only 200KHZ.
And UC300 CNC USB controller provides an MPG interface and General interface, which is more convenient to use
The UC300 is a high-performance external motion controller for Mach3, with USB port-communicated Mach 3 software, supporting standard MPG and Digital Dream MPG. The device can communicate with a connection to a control computer’s network. The network connection can be built with a direct connection by USB Port.
The computer connects to the UC300 via a standard USB cable. It’s best to shield the communication USB cable to ignore the interferences.
The device can be used to control machine tools with a stepper or servo motor with pulse and direction interface; the controller can output a maximum of 300kHz stepping frequency for each ax and can work with up to 6-axes. The Controller is 3-6 Axis for the user’s options
- CNC Motion controller support 3-6 Axis(X, Y, Z, A, B, C) for option, max frequency output 300 KHz/Axis;
- USB Communication with Mach 3 Software;
- Main power supply 24VDC, Current should higher than 1A;
- IO Power is 24VDC power supply input, and the current should be higher than 1A (By the IO power supply, the system already supplies the power for IO ports. So no need for the external power supply for the IO port anymore.);
- 12 optoisolated digital input ports, 10 optoisolated digital output ports;
- 1 analog output port of 0-10V adjustable speed for spindle (can change to PWM output port);
- ARM motion control chip, Two Relay outputs;
- It is Compatible with Standard MPG and Digital Dream MPG.
UC300 CNC Controller Size
UC300 Connection Guide
UC300 CNC Controller connection define and method
1: USB Communication Interface to PC
2: Stepper/Servo motor Driver connection port
3: Spindle Control Output Port
4: General Output Interface
5: MPG Port
6: Functional Switch for MPG: Standard MPG or Digital Dream MPG
7: Serial Extend Port
8: Input Port: Limit/Home/Probe and so on
9: Adjustable parameter Input Port 10: Main System and IO Power Port
Novusun NVEM control card network cable connect setting soft limit
Nvem CNC controller setting soft limit V2 version
NVEM communication with the network cable
Nvmpg with nvem