TOPCNC is a brand of offline CNC controllers, which are devices that allow you to control the operation of a CNC (computer numerical control) machine without the need for a continuous connection to a computer. This can be useful in situations where a computer is not available or where the CNC machine is located in a remote location.
The TC55H and TC55V are two different models of offline CNC controllers produced by TOPCNC. Both controllers are designed to control the movement of a CNC machine’s axes and the operation of its cutting or extrusion tools. However, they may have different features and capabilities depending on the specific model.
In order to use an offline CNC controller, you will need to connect it to the CNC machine that you want to control, as well as to a power source. You will then need to create a program to control the CNC machine using the controller’s programming tools. This may involve setting up communication links with other devices, configuring input and output channels, and creating a graphical user interface for the controller’s display screen.
It is important to carefully follow the manufacturer’s instructions for installing and using the TOPCNC offline CNC controllers in order to ensure proper operation and safety.
- 3.5 inch color screen display
- USB port to connect to computer
- Support PC software, can modify boot screen and program upload and download
- Support Chinese and English switching function
- Adopt form-filled programming to reduce usage requirements
- Large screen, color display, easy to operate
- USB port import program, custom boot pictures,
- 2ms interpolation cycle
- Single-axis linear interpolation output pulse frequency 400khz
- Circular interpolation output pulse frequency 300khz
- Four-axis linear interpolation output pulse frequency 350khz