The RichAuto DSP A18 4 Axis CNC Controller is a device that is used to control the movement of a CNC (Computer Numerical Control) router. It is a motion control system that is designed to work with 4 axes of motion and can be connected to the machine via USB. The A18 controller is capable of executing a variety of motion control tasks and is commonly used in manufacturing, machining, and other industries that use CNC equipment. It is an important component of a CNC router and helps to ensure precise and accurate control of the machine’s movements. The A18 controller is available with manual control, which allows the operator to input commands and make adjustments to the machine’s movements.
A18E/A18S DSP CNC controller
1. This is the original brand: RichAuto
2. DSP controller for CNC router, the USB connection can be used without a computer
3. suitable for 4 axis
4. apply for a 4-axis CNC machine
5. we have set up the English version before deliver
RichAuto A18 DSP controller includes A18E AND A18S two Versions.
The Operation and its system, it is all same. You could set the Language in DSP by yourself.
The only difference is:
The handle surface of A18E is English words without Chinese.
The handle surface of A18S has English and Chinese words.
1. Latest four axes coordinated motion control mode.
2. Support A/C code format and special M code control.
3. User-definable I/O interface, provide an extensive development platform.
4. Intelligence processing memory function, support “breaking point processing” and “power failure” function.
5. More powerful anti-interference performance, pass through multinomial CE tests.
6. Provide parameters backup and recovery function protects the important parameter from missing.
7. Achieve complex graph processing, such as cylinder, prism, polyhedron, etc.
8. Widely apply in the system control of Buddha, stair column, sofa and table leg processing equipment, and so on. Effective process and high speed.
|Display Screen||128*64 Monochrome LCD|
|Communication Port||U Disk, USB Cable|
|Controlled Axis Number||4 axes|
|Control Signal||Differential Signal|
|Drive System||Step Motor/Servo Motor|
|Min. Input Unit||0.001mm|
|No Volt Protection||Support|
|Breakpoint Processing Function||8|
|External Power Supply Voltage||24V DC|
|Manual Mode||Continuous, Point move, Distance|
|Interpolation Way||Line, Arc|
|Max. Pulse Frequency||1MHz|
|Support Language||Simple Chinese/Traditional Chinese, English, and other languages|
|Standard Configuration||(1) DSP Handle;(1) 50 Core Cable (1)USB Cable; (1)8 I/O Wiring board|
How to set up DSP A18 to zero
How to set up DSP A18 for rotary device
DSP A18 Memory Function After Power Failure & Break Point
How to Operate the Rotary Axis with DSP A18 4-Axis Offline Control System
DSP A18: load G code and start working