Model: NVUM CNC USB MACH3 Controller
As a new USB mach3 CNC controller, the nvum CNC controller board supports up to 6 axes, the CNC controller price is very affordable, and the use is straightforward. The CNC motion controller can process various patterns, and the advertising industry can also be used in multiple small and medium-sized automation equipment and instruments.
– For processing various patterns such as embossing plates, sole molds, zipper molds, pattern dies, stamping dies, instrument molds, glass molds, etc.
– For the advertising industry such as our brand, signs, architectural models, badges, nameplates, panels, logo, numbers, symbols, craft decoration, furniture decoration, etc.
– For the portrait, landscape, calligraphy lettering, seals and other graphic art sculpture, calligraphy, Basso relievo, etc.
– With the CNC controller, suitable for all kinds of small and medium-sized automation equipment and instruments.
NVUM vs STB5100
Nvum CNC controller is a mach3 controller system with a USB interface. It supports multiple functions, including spindle PWM control, electrical isolation, emergency function, setting water cooler, and supports standard handwheel MPG. The CNC USB controller’s maximum pulse output of a 200kHz stepping motor can meet the needs of most CNC milling machine systems.
- support USB
- 12 ports input,10 port output
- support 3-6 axis stepper systems,200KHz pulse output for every axis
- support the digital display MPG
Some special G codes are not supported
STB5100 5-axis mach3 USB controller card, suitable for all versions of mach3 software, support for all versions of Windows operating system, easy to use, very convenient for the users that use mach3 software to make engraving machine.
- Support Windows XP, Windows 7 32/64bit, Windows8, and Windows10 operating system
- Applicable to all versions of mach3 software
- The maximum output pulse frequency is 100KHz
- PWM speed control signal
Without a shell, the maximum pulse output is only 100kHZ
<WorkBee Full Kit> (Limit Switch wiring to NVUM Stepper Motor Wiring to NVUM NVUM wiring to Power Supply Stepper Driver wiring to MVUM Spindle wiring to VFD VFD wiring to NVUM)
NVUM Mach3 setup/nvum wiring diagram Please see manual