Model: NVUM USB MACH3 Card
As a new usb mach3 control card, nvum controller support up to 6 axes, the price is very affordable, and the use is very simple. It can be used to process various patterns, and the advertising industry can also be used in various small and medium-sized automation equipment and instruments.
– For processing various patterns such as embossing plate, sole mould, zipper mould, pattern die and stamping die, instrument mold, glass mold etc..
– For the advertising industry such as: our brand, signs, architectural models, badges, nameplate, panels, logo, numbers, signs, craft decoration, furniture decoration etc.
– For the portrait, landscape, calligraphy lettering, seals and other graphic art sculpture, calligraphy, Basso relievo, etc..
– With the CNC controller, suitable for all kinds of small and medium-sized automation equipment and instruments.
NVUM vs STB5100
Nvum cnc controller is a mach3 control card with USB interface. It supports multiple functions, including spindle PWM control, electrical isolation, emergency function, setting water cooler, and supports standard handwheel MPG. The maximum pulse output of 200kHz stepping motor can meet the needs of most CNC milling machine systems.
- support USB
- 12 ports input,10 port output
- support 3-6 axis stepper systems,200KHz pulse output for every axis
- support the digital display MPG
Some special G codes are not supported
STB5100 5-axis mach3 USB controller card, suitable for all versions of mach3 software, support for all versions of Windows operating system, easy to use, very suitable for the users that using mach3 software to make engraving machine.
- Support Windows XP, Windows 7 32/64bit, Windows8, Windows10 operating system
- Applicable to all versions of mach3 software
- The maximum output pulse frequency is 100KHz
- PWM speed control signal
Without a shell, the maximum pulse output is only 100kHZ
<WorkBee Full Kit>
(Limit Switch wiring to NVUM Stepper Motor Wiring to NVUM NVUM wiring to Power Supply Stepper Driver wiring to MVUM Spindle wiring to VFD VFD wiring to NVUM)
NVUM Mach3 setup Please see manual