NVUM_SPv1.1 is a motion controller designed for use with the Mach3 software and standard MPG (manual pulse generator) devices. It uses an ARM design framework and can be used to control 3-6 axes of motion. It communicates with a computer via USB.
- Can control 5pcs stepper motor at the same time
- With 10 channels programmable input interface
- With 3 channels programmable output interface
- With 1 channel MPG interface
- Main axis PWM output control
- Support MACH3 software
- UB interface support MACH3 software
- DCDC electrical isolation
- Max.100K stepper motor control pulse output, suitable for most CNC machine system
For mold that processes a variety of patterns such as embossing plate, sole mold, button mold, zipper dies, patterns and characters of impression and gold stamping mold, mold equipment, mold, and other glass.
- Advertising, such as our cards, signs, architectural models, badges, badges, nameplates, panels, logos, numbers, symbols, craft decoration, and furniture decoration.
- For the portrait, landscape, calligraphy lettering, seals and other graphic art sculpture, calligraphy, Basso relievo, etc.
- With CNC controller, suitable for all kinds of small and medium automation equipment, and instruments.