NCH02 is the 5 axis motion controller we spend 2 years to design.
NCH02 is a CNC system without computer. Only need a U-disk within G-CODE file,
NCH02 can read the G file and run the G file.
This manual introduces operation, connection and usage schedule of our professional
motion controller for engraving machine. Through a lot of the drawing the users can learn
quickly how to use this motion controller.
Independent Controller Advantages
- The U disk reads the G code file and runs independently without computer operation.
- 8-channel optocoupler isolation common digital input interface.
- 5-channel optocoupler isolation common digital output interface
- 1 way 0-10V spindle speed analog output interface (can be modified to PWM output)
- Supports up to 5 channels of stepper motor control, single axis control pulse 125KHz.
A:USB control input:The NCD02 host passes this USB port and the handheld panel NCH02.
B.Main power input:24vDC 1A
C.Limit switch, origin and other input
D.General purpose output
E.MPG handwheel interface ( Usually not need to use, already have handwheel panel NCH02 )
F.Spindle control output:Speed control and Run/Stop control
G.Stepr motor connecting ports ( single axis control pulse 125KHz, good for stepper motor.Please don’t use it with servo motor)