The Dragino LoRa IoT Kit is a collection of hardware and software tools that can be used to build Internet of Things (IoT) projects using the LoRa wireless communication protocol. The kit includes a LoRa gateway and several LoRa nodes, which are small, low-power devices that can be used to transmit and receive data over long distances. The kit also includes an Arduino Uno microcontroller board, which can be programmed using the Arduino Integrated Development Environment (IDE). The kit includes a variety of sensors, such as a temperature sensor, humidity sensor, and pressure sensor, that can be used to collect data from the environment. Additionally, the kit includes a number of other components, such as breadboards and jumper wires, that can be used to build and connect the various components of an IoT project.
The LG01 is an open-source single-channel LoRa Gateway. It lets you bridge LoRa wireless network to an IP network via WiFi, Ethernet, 3G, or 4G cellular. The LoRa wireless allows users to send data and reach extremely long ranges at low data rates. It provides ultra-long range spread spectrum communication and high interference immunity. LG01 has a WiFi interface, Ethernet port, and USB host port. These Interfaces provide flexible methods for users to connect their sensor networks to the Internet. LG01 runs an Open Source OpenWrt system, user are free to modify the source file or compile the system to support their customized applications.
– Open Source OpenWrt system
– Low power consumption
– Firmware upgrade via Web
– Software upgradable via network
– Built-in web server
– Managed by Web GUI, SSH via LAN or WiFi
– Support WiFi AP, Client or Ad-Hoc(Mesh) mode
– Internet connection via LAN, WiFi, 3G, or 4G
– Failsafe design provides a robust system
– Arduino IDE compatible. Easy to program.
– Lora band available at 433/868/915/920 Mhz
– Max range in LoRa: 5 ~ 10km
– Wireless Alarm and Security Systems
– Home and Building Automation
– Automated Meter Reading
– Industrial Monitoring and Control
– Long range Irrigation Systems
– GPS tracker,specifications:
– Processor: 400MHz, 24K MIPS
– Flash: 16MB; RAM: 64MB
– MCU: ATMega328P
– Flash:32KB, RAM:2KB
– LoRa Chip: SX2176/78
Cellular 4G LTE (optional):
– Quectel [EC25 LTE module](http://www.quectel.com/product/ec25.htm) (Click the link and choose the right model when ordering)
– Micro SIM Slot
– Internal 4G Antenna + External 4G Sticker Antenna.
– Up to 150Mbps downlink and 50Mbps uplink data rates
– Worldwide LTE, UMTS/HSPA+, and GSM/GPRS/EDGE coverage
– MIMO technology meets demands for data rate and link reliability in modem wireless communication systems
– 10M/100M RJ45 Ports x 2
– WiFi: 802.11 b/g/n
– LoRa Wireless
– Power Input: 12V DC
– USB 2.0 host connector x 1
– USB 2.0 host internal interface x 1
- LG01 is a single channel gateway, it can be used in LoRaWAN network but not LoRaWAN full compatible. Please see the user manual before buying it.