A MACH3 CNC USB 100Khz breakout board is a device that allows you to connect a computer with a USB port to a CNC (computer numerical control) machine. It converts the USB signals from the computer into signals that are compatible with the CNC machine’s motion control system.
The MACH3 CNC USB 100Khz breakout board is specifically designed for use with the MACH3 software, which is a popular software package for controlling CNC machines. The board has a maximum pulse frequency of 100kHz, which means that it can send commands to the CNC machine at a rate of up to 100,000 times per second. This makes it suitable for use with high-speed CNC machines, such as CNC routers.
The MACH3 CNC USB 100Khz breakout board is a 3-axis interface, which means that it can control the movement of up to three axes of the CNC machine. It also includes a variety of input and output channels that allow it to interact with other devices, such as limit switches and spindle motors.
In order to use the MACH3 CNC USB 100Khz breakout board, you will need to connect it to a computer with a USB port and to the CNC machine that you want to control. You will also need to install the MACH3 software on the computer and configure it to communicate with the CNC machine through the breakout board.
It is important to carefully follow the manufacturer’s instructions for installing and using the MACH3 CNC USB 100Khz breakout board in order to ensure proper operation and safety. If you are unsure about any aspect of the installation or operation of the breakout board, you should seek the advice of a qualified CNC engineer.
- Support for 3-axis linkage, you can connect three stepper motor drives or servo drives
- The maximum step-pulse frequency is 100KHz, which is suitable for the servo or stepping motor
- 3 general-purpose optocoupler isolation input : can connect the limit switch, emergency stop switch, auto tool zero, home switch, etc
- Support for connecting electronic handwheel
- Have 0-10V signal output, you can use mach3 software to control the spindle motor speed
- 4 general-purpose isolated relay drive output interface, can drive four relays for controlling the spindle starts, forward rotating and reverse rotating, pumps or another device
- 1 status LED, indicates connection status on the board
- Resolution 1.1\2.1\8.1\16 micro stepping output
- Three channels 3.5A adjustable output current for 2/4 phase bipolar stepper driver
- Build with 4 outputs and 5 inputs