The Flymotion Mach3 3 4 5 6 Axis Controller Card is a device that is used to control CNC (Computer Numerical Control) machines. It is specifically designed to work with the Mach3 software, which is a popular CNC control software program used by many manufacturers and fabricators.
The controller card connects to a CNC machine via a USB (Universal Serial Bus) connection and is used to control the movement and operation of the machine’s various parts. It is capable of controlling up to 6 axes, which allows it to be used in a wide range of CNC applications.
The Flymotion Mach3 3 4 5 6 Axis Controller Card is often used in conjunction with a USB Motion USB Breakout Board, which is a separate device that connects to the controller card and provides additional inputs and outputs for use with the CNC machine. It is typically used to connect sensors, switches, and other input/output devices to the CNC machine, allowing for more advanced control and automation capabilities.
The Flymotion Mach3 3 4 5 6 Axis Controller Card and USB Motion USB Breakout Board are likely used in a variety of CNC applications, including manufacturing, fabrication, and prototyping, where precise control and automation are required.
FlyMotion Vs old ZKMotion
- Power inlet plus common mode inductor filter circuit to enhance EMI anti-interference capability.
- The output is reduced from the original 8-way isolation to 6-way full isolation (mainly to keep the shell unchanged, the output port application is not so much).
- The controller spindle speed control interface supports both voltage output mode and PWM mode.
- Inverter control interfaces separately do isolation, which can greatly solve the problem of inverter EMI interference.
FlyMotion controller card features.
- Support all versions of Mach3, including the current latest version.
- Support all Windows versions, including Win8/Win10, regardless of OS bit.
- USB without driver, all Windows versions plug and play, support hot plug.
- USB bus adopts high-grade chip magnetic coupler isolation, which is really valuable isolation, different from the general control card’s optical coupler isolation input and output, to achieve ultra-high reliability, which can ensure the absolute safety of the computer USB. Also, ensure strong EMC anti-interference ability.
- Single-chip, the system is more streamlined, and countless times more stable than the general multi-chip processing method.
- Dual-core ultra-high-speed CPU (single-core maximum main frequency of 204MHz), computing and processing power has great redundancy. The pulse output frequency of 1000KHz per axis in 3-axis linkage, 750KHz per axis in 4-axis linkage, and up to 500KHz in 6-axis linkage can be connected to servo/stepper motors.
- Motion control buffer size can be set to ensure stable operation even in the fastest interpolation cycle, and smooth operation even when the computer is overloaded.
- 16-way isolated inputs, simpler input interface, dry/wet contact ports are available, easier wiring, dry contact method just connect a physical switch to the external ground. All 16 input ports have a signal indication, the indicator light is on when the low level, is easy to debug.
- Up to 24 output ports (with 6 channels, RS485 can be extended by 16 channels), and 32 input ports (with 16 channels, RS485 can be extended by 16 channels).
- PWM speed control output port (isolated), PWM frequency can be set, duty cycle 0 to 1000 continuously adjustable.
- With the speed measurement function, the actual spindle speed is displayed in the Mach3 interface in real time, with accurate and stable measurement.
- With 256 bytes NVRAM space, it can save the coordinate value and machining line number of 6 axes, no need to find a zero point next time power on.
- All motion axes output is a differential signal and can be connected to a servo high-speed signal input port.
- Slave axes can be set, supporting dual X, dual Y, and dual Z axes. Soft-limit bottom processing, make the system safer.
- Easy software upgrade, with first aid brush button, firmware at will, USB brush is convenient, no need to worry about brush error problem, how to brush can be updated via USB.
- RS485 isolated bus, can be externally expanded input and output or connected to servo reading position, connected to the scale, etc. (need custom development).
- In all-around isolation, all inputs and outputs are isolated from the motion control core, pulse isolation using high-speed 10M optocoupler isolation. Support single / double pulse mode.
- nMotion 1 Software installation
- nMotion 2 Software Installation
- nMotion 3 Connect the stepper drive
- nMotion 4 Input port wiring
- nMotion 5 Inverter wiring instructions
- nMotion 6 Motor parameter configuration description
- nMotion 7 Motor running direction debugging
- nMotion 8 Specific instructions for using the output port
- The effect of some detail settings of nMotion machining on machining
- nMotion output port usage
- nMotion handwheel usage
- nMotion Trial Cut Function Demonstration
- nMotion mach3 operation and processing demonstration
- nMotion motor parameter setting and understanding of smooth running problems
- nMotion C axis interface for switching between spindle and motion axis
- nMotion full-screen switching operation demonstration
- nMotion back to machine origin