What is DDCS v3.1?
The DDCSV3.1 CNC offline controller is a device that allows you to control the movement of a CNC machine without being connected to a computer. It is designed for use with 3 or 4-axis CNC machines, such as engraving, drilling, or milling machines.
The DDCSV3.1 controller has a high-frequency rate of 500kHz, which means it can process commands quickly and accurately. It is a standalone controller, which means it can operate independently of a computer and can be used to control the CNC machine offline.
Using a CNC offline controller like the DDCSV3.1 can help increase the accuracy and efficiency of a CNC machine, particularly when working with materials that require precise cuts or engravings. It can be particularly useful for those working in industries such as manufacturing, engineering, or prototyping, where precise and complex movements are required.
The DDCS V3.1 CNC controller is updated from DDCSV2.1, which fixes software and hardware bugs. DDCS V3.1 CNC controller board is a 4-axis CNC motion controller for the stepper and servo system, the CNC controller system adopts the ARM+FPGA design framework. ARM controls the human-computer interface and code analysis and the FPGA provides the underlying algorithms and creates the control pulse. This guarantees reliable control and easy operation. The internal operating system is Linux-based.
• 16 optoisolated digital inputs,3 optoisolated digital outputs;
• Upgrade algorithm, support soft interpolation, fixed arc interpolation bug of the old version;
• Analog spindle control 0-10V spindle control (can be modified as PWM output);
• 3-4 axis motor Control.Differential Pulse and direction output signal, Max.500Khz per axis；
• ARM9 main control chip, FPGA core algorithm chip;
• 5 inches TFT screen, resolution ratio: 480×272,17 operation keys;
• 24VDC power input, minimum Current is 0.5A;
• USB flash disk support for G-code file input, no size limitation of the G-code file ;
• 1GB internal memory;
• Support standard MPG;
• Jog function for each axis (continuous, step, defined distance);
• Support the operation of quickly specifying the running position;
• Support for “Power Cut” recovery. Data is automatically saved；
• Support the origin and Limit share the same Input ports;
• The controller only supports NPN type limited switch.
DDCSV3.1 VS DDCSV2.1
1. CNC Controller System Unit is compatible with Metric Units and Imperial Units;
2.MPG and extended Keyboard can also control and edit the controller system；
3. Add new functions of “Try cutting”(handwheel guiding) and “Single-stage processing
4.3 kinds Probing Modes: Fixed Position of tool sensor, Floating Position of the tool
sensor, Rectangular block Sensor;
5. Enhanced the software, added a lot of parameters, Optimal Design, and algorithm, making
the new version more strong functions and steady;
6. The Option Language of the system is Chinese/English/Russian.
7. Version 3.1 cited the new circuit design and metal box, which can avoid the noise a lot.
DDCSv3.1 Connect Standard MPG wiring
ddcs v3.1 post processor use G-code (mm) (*. tap) or G-code Arcs(mm) (*. tap)
How to copy file to internal memory easily
DDCSV2.1 vs DDCSV3.1
Milling With DDCSv3.1
DDCSV3.1 with MPg handwheel plus the diagram
DDCSV3.1 control box review
Build your own cnc controller DDCSV3.1 6040 router
DDCSV3.1 motor cnc offline controller menus parameters list
This version software apply subroutine-nesting,un-limited nesting levels