What is an Offline CNC Controller
CNC Offline Controller also called a stand-alone CNC controller, has the functions of a computer and CNC motion controller
It can work without connecting the motion control card to the computer. It only needs to remove the old control card and connect the drive directly to the offline controller.
The two types of CNC controllers are connected in the same way, but the offline controller eliminates the need to open the computer to read the tool path and work again. The offline controller has a G- that can directly read the U disk or TF card code file, some offline CNC controllers can take over the wheel.
The advantages of the offline controller are simplicity, convenience, and reduced interference.
–> The following products are all solid choices. We’ve based these reviews on careful research, product comparisons, and user reviews, all to provide a comprehensive guide for buying a model that fits you best.
Offline CNC Controller vs PC
1, Offline and convenient and intuitive, similar to the operation of the machining center
2, If you do a lot of duplicates, offline is more convenient, I used to use a notebook, and I have been charging all the time, more trouble
3, Support power-off continuous carving function
4, Offline stability, In fact, it is easier to operate than mach3
CNC Offline Controller does not support the network. This is the worst. If there are many machines, use a computer and share a disk. Everyone is going to read the knife path. It is more convenient than using a USB disk. It is fast. , the version is easy to control, and the U disk is also easy to break.
Offline CNC Controller Reviews
“Shaoge CNC” CNC Motion Controller adopts a high-performance 32-bit CPU, equipped with an LCD display, humanized window man-machine interface, the memory uses an external TF card, the storage space is greater than 2G, the working voltage and the control voltage are isolated, touch Keyboard.
- SMC4-4-16A16B supports 4axis
- Does not support the function of saving current coordinates and engraving after power failure
- Maximum pulse output frequency 50KHz (three axes can be simultaneously 50KHZ)
- SMC5-5-N-N support 5axis
- SMC5-5-N-N supportconnect handwheel
- Maximum pulse output frequency 500KHz (all five axes can be 500KHZ at the same time)
DDCS V3.1 is a 3/4 axis CNC offline controller upgraded basis on DDCSV2.1 and DDCSV1.1.The new version CNC controller board uses a sheet metal shell, which has an atmospheric appearance and better anti-interference ability. they support the function of saving current coordinates and engraving after a power failure, Support up to 4 channel stepper motor control, single channel up to 500KHz control pulse output;
- 4.3 inches TFT screen, resolution ratio: 480*272;
- Support U disk to read G command, G command file size is not required;
- Support standard MPG;
- Support the function of saving data automatically after power down (press the start to automatically save the data in the operation, automatically save the data after power down)
- Language selection: Chinese, English;
- 5 inches TFT screen, resolution: 480×272, 17 operation keys;
- Language selection: Chinese, English, Russian;
- The unit of the controller system can be converted from English (Inch) and American (mm);
- Newly added trial cutting and single line operation functions;
- Three tool setting modes: floating tool setting, fixed position tool setting, and angle tool setting block tool setting;
- Special pluggable terminal block
TOPCNC TC55V /TC55H CNC motion controller is an upgraded version of TC55. The CNC controller board is equipped with a 3.5-inch color screen, RS 485 Communication, Chinese/English Switch, and encoder input. The CNC motion controller is highly reliable, highly accurate, with low noise, and easy to use. supporting importing files from a USB stick.
- Large screen, color display, easy to operate
- USB port import program, custom boot pictures,
- 2ms interpolation cycle
- Single-axis linear interpolation output pulse frequency 400khz
- Circular interpolation output pulse frequency 300khz
- Four-axis linear interpolation output pulse frequency 350khz
- 3.5-inch color screen display
- USB port to connect to computer
- Support PC software, can modify boot screen and program upload and download
- Support Chinese and English switching function
- Adopt form-filled programming to reduce usage requirements
Digital Dream DM500 and NCH02 are very professional 3 or 4 Axis handheld CNC Router Controller with a connection board, a handheld controller, and a connection cable. operates as a standalone system without the need for a computer, and with a pendant, it makes users very convenient to operate the machines.
- stand alone CNC controller without computer
- support 2- 4 axis
- any 2 axis circular interpolation
- based on linux system
- read more 30 lines G-code.
- The System Support standard G-code.Also Support the popular CAD/CAM software,such as ArtCam,MasterCam,ProE and so on;
- The control system can preview the process path before machining
- with pendant
- stand alone cnc controller without computer
- Support standard MPG
- with 3.5″ TFT screen
- 19 user key
- with pendant