- 1 What is a CNC controller?
- 2 What are CNC controllers used for
- 3 What is a Mach3 CNC controller?
- 4 DDCSV3.1 CNC offline controller
- 5 WiXHC CNC Controller version USB Ethernet
- 6 Ethernet SmoothStepper CNC Motion Controller
- 7 XC609M
- 8 DDCS-EXPERT 4 Axis CNC Controller Offline
- 9 NCH02 CNC controller
- 10 TC5540H 4 axis CNC Controller
- 11 Plasma controller Fangling F2100B
- 12 RichAuto DSP A11
- 13 SMC4-4-16A16B SHAOGECNC
What is a CNC controller?
We often refer to the controller as the “brain” of the CNC engraving machine, because it forms the connection between the computer system and the mechanical parts of the CNC engraving machine. Whether you are using a CNC engraving machine, a plasma cutting machine, a CNC knife cutting machine, or a laser cutting machine, the CNC controller is an important part of any CNC machine.
What are CNC controllers used for
The CNC controller works with a series of motors and drives components to perform the programmed motion process by controlling and moving the machine axes. This is done by using G-code to send commands to the motors of the CNC engraving machine to make it perform engraving, cutting, milling, or other tasks. CNC controllers on industrial machines typically have a complex feedback process that constantly monitors and adjusts the speed and position of the tool for optimal cutting results.
What is a Mach3 CNC controller?
The Mach3 CNC controller is one of the most popular CNC control programs among CNC engraving machine enthusiasts. This controller supports a variety of features, including automatic tool detection, limit switches, and emergency inputs. And Mach3 is an affordable motion controller that supports 4-axis linkage, which means you can use it to control 3-axis and 4-axis CNC engraving machines, making it suitable for almost any DIY CNC machine project.
Industrial CNC routers run by CNC controllers are often used for large amounts of repetitive work, and complex machining tasks can be accomplished more easily with computer control. A computer numerical control controller as a special digital device can be used to process the workpiece with accuracy down to a tiny part of an inch. Through the above comprehensive understanding of CNC controllers, I believe you can have the best choice whether you buy a large industrial CNC engraving machine or your own DIY CNC engraving machine.
Now, let’s finally take a look at our top picks.
DDCS v3.1 CNC offline controller is upgraded from DDCS v2.1, The latest version optimizes software and hardware issues. 3 or 4 axes are supported. The metal casing is used for a more high-end appearance. The operating system is built based on Linux
- 5 inches TFT screen, resolution: 480×272, 17 operation keys;
- Language selection: Chinese, English, Russian;
- The unit of the controller system can be converted from English (Inch) and American (mm);
- Newly added trial cutting and single line operation functions;
- Three tool setting modes: floating tool setting, fixed position tool setting, and angle tool setting block tool set;
- Special pluggable terminal block
Wixhc CNC controller It has been deeply integrated with the mach3 software, so it is the most stable choice on his controller. The controller supports all mach3 software versions. step-pulse frequency up to 2M kHz. This controller has 16 inputs and 8 outputs.
Supports USB or Ethernet interface
- USB or Ethernet connection
- Perfect support for mach3 software
- Pulse up to 2 Mhz
- Support up to 6 axes
- Stable operation, anti-interference
This CNC Controller Board supports Ethernet Connection, Pulse over 4 Mhz, with three standard parallel ports, allowing it to integrate seamlessly with most external devices.
- Ethernet connection
- Perfect support for mach3 software
- Pulse up to 4 Mhz
XC609M CNC Controller System is the latest multi-functional CNC system. It supports milling, boring, tapping, drilling, and automatic feeding. It adopts a 32-bit high-performance microprocessor, real-time multi-task control technology, and hardware interpolation technology, fully lined, 0.001mm interpolation precision, speed of 12m/min.
- 3.5-inch display
- Interpolation accuracy 0.001mm
- Support G code
- Support up to 6 axes, linkage
- Can run 3 programs at the same time.
DDCS Expert CNC controller support mach3 system multiple spindle modes, supports straight Tool Magazine, gantry type Magazine, and disk type magazine.
The DDCS Expert CNC controller board can be used for many styles and types of CNC machines. Lathes, Routers, Pick&Place Mills, lathes, and cutters are examples. The DDCS Expert operates as a Stand Alone system without the need for a computer. This guarantees high precision, accuracy, and reliability.
- 7-inch display, 40 operation keys
- Support up to 5 axis control
- Multilingual control
- Support G code
- Supports resuming upload from breakpoints, power failure recovery, etc.
NCH02 CNC controller is the 5-axis motion controller we spend 2 years designing.
NCH02 CNC offline controller is a CNC system without a computer. You only need a U-disk within the G-CODE file, read the G file and run the G file.
- stand alone cnc controller without computer
- Support standard MPG
- with 3.5″ TFT screen
- 19 user key
- with pendant
TC5540H 4 axis CNC Controller
TC55H CNC Controller is an upgraded version of TC55. It can control 3 feeding axes and 1 analog spindle. It is equipped with 16 input ports and 8 output ports, supporting importing G code files from USB sticks. Support saving the current coordinates after powering off. the USB port, support import pictures, and boot pictures.
TC55H CNC controller board can control 2 feeding axes and 1 analog spindle. It is equipped with 16 input ports and 8 output ports, supporting importing G code files and boot pictures from a USB stick
- Large screen, color display, easy to operate
- USB port import program, custom boot pictures,
- 2ms interpolation cycle
- Single-axis linear interpolation output pulse frequency 400khz
- Circular interpolation output pulse frequency 300khz
- Four-axis linear interpolation output pulse frequency 350khz
F2100B is a 2-axis CNC Plasma Cutting controller system, It can be used in CNC flame cutting machine equipment and CNC plasma cutting machine equipment, CNC flame plasma dual-purpose cutting machine equipment.
The CNC Controller can be used in CNC flame cutting machine equipment and CNC plasma cutting machine equipment, CNC flame plasma dual-purpose cutting machine equipment.
- 7 inch LCD screen
- multilingual system
- DSP core, high speed, accurate, stable, low noise
- Support G code
- Support online upgrade
- Supports flame and plasma cutters
RichAuto DSP A11 is a three-axis linkage motion CNC controller, Supports XYZ axis driver, and spindle error alarm function, and can read G code from U disk. Has High anti-jamming intensity. supports power fail to safeguard and breakpoint function.
- Support offline use
- U disk import G code
- Control 3 axes
- Support password protection
- With a monochrome LCD screen
- Support high micro-step, making accurate and fast processes possible
MC4-4-16A16B is a 4-axis linkage motion CNC controller, with offline control, and manual operation. With LCD, 16 inputs, and 16 outputs. Maximum pulse 50KHz
- SMC4-4-16A16B supports 4axis
- Does not support the function of saving current coordinates and engraving after power failure
- Maximum pulse output frequency 50KHz (three axes can be simultaneously 50KHZ)